Email Marketing Training
Email Marketing continues to this day to have a bad reputation, which unfortunately means that many businesses do not realise just how beneficial Email Marketing can be when used correctly and effectively. In fact, Email Marketing is one of the lowest cost forms of advertising, with huge potential ROI when done right.
With the correct strategy, tools, and knowledge Email can be an effective communication method that you can use for customers, prospects, and general contacts. If you are one of those people that doesn’t understand how to communicate and market a business via Email then our 1-2-1 training course is perfect for you.
Ready To Fly Solo?
Meet your Email Marketing flight instructors.
What Will The Course Involve?
Our Email Marketing training courses run across a full day (10am – 4pm) at one of our serviced offices in either Bristol or Swindon. We can also arrange training at your own premises if that suits you better. Below is an overview of what is covered across the training course; this is likely to change after an initial phone call or email as we will tailor the training to suit your needs and current level of understanding.
We tailor all of our training courses to each business we work with to ensure that you get the maximum help you need from the session.
As part of the on boarding process, a member of our team will find out more about your business, your current knowledge and skills, and what you would hope to achieve from the training and an ongoing Email Marketing strategy. This will allow us to create a bespoke session for you.
Throughout the training, we will cover a number of general topics including:
- Overview of how email marketing works.
- Creation an email marketing strategy.
- Introduction to and how to use campaign monitor (or your Email platform of choice).
- Hints & tips for writing emails.
- Best time of day to send emails dependant on campaign content.
- Avoiding the spam folder when sending promotional emails.
- Automated journeys.
- Best practice for transactional emails.
Why Tailored Training?
Our introduction to Email Marketing course is best suited to those that already have an email marketing platform set up for their business, but are seeing poor results, struggling to retain subscribers or just don’t know where to start.
There are a number of benefits you receive when you opt for a tailored training course with All Things Web®:
- Real, workable knowledge on how to run and manage a successful email marketing campaign.
- Review of your current email marketing activity.
- Segmentation of your current subscriber list to encourage better open rates, click throughs and purchases.
- Expert advice on constructing, scheduling and measuring the performance of emails.
- Best practice for creating emails that avoid spam folders and capture the recipients attention.
- Two weeks telephone and email support to answer any further queries once you get stuck in to managing your email marketing campaign.
At All Things Web®, our team has the expertise to deliver expert email marketing training for Mailchimp and Campaign Monitor. We can also provide general training for other platforms including custom built systems; please call us on 01793 766 040 to discuss your requirements..
Why Email Marketing?
Despite the bad reputation email marketing is sometimes subject to, it is a proven method of marketing. Low cost, high conversion rate and great for brand awareness..
Of B2B marketers say email is their most effective revenue generation channel.
Of people prefer to receive promotional content through email
Of online adults use email
Of B2B marketers use email newsletters for content marketing
Your Email Marketing Flight Instructors
On the day, your training will be delivered by one of our Email Marketing gurus.
Ready For Takeoff?
Book Your Bespoke Training
Our Place Or Yours?
We have two serviced offices where we deliver our training sessions: our Bristol office located very close to Bristol Parkway and our head office in Swindon is perfectly located for clients in the South-West or along the M4 corridor.
We can also arrange to deliver training at your location – please call us to discuss your requirements if this is the case.
- Pre-training call to discuss your current skill level / requirements.
- Pre-training analysis of your current Email Marketing activity.
- Notepads and pens.
- Free on-site parking at both our offices.
- Plenty of tea, coffee and biscuits throughout the day.
- Follow up notes from your trainer (if applicable).
- Post training email or telephone support. (subject to reasonable requests)
What You Need To Bring
- Wi-Fi enabled laptop.
- Access to relevant Email Marketing platform account.
Throughout the day, you’ll learn a lot – so please ensure you take notes. If you have questions on particular topics that aren’t covered, we’ll be happy to answer them. Alternatively, let us know before the training and we’ll include it in the syllabus for the day.
0117 372 6655
BizSpace, Equinox South, Great Park Rd, Bradley Stoke, Bristol, BS32 4QL
Suite D4, Ground Floor, Gemini House, Hargreaves Road, Swindon, SN25 5AJ
Want to extend your knowledge further? We offer a range of other training courses designed to help you enhance your online presence. We offer a 10% discount on subsequent courses booked.
Ready To Reach Your Destination?
Ready to make Email Marketing work for your business? Contact a member of our team today on 01793 766040 to start discussing your 1 to 1 tailored training.