The HR Dept is a franchised outsourced professional HR services provider, and has been a client of All Things Web for the past eight years. The company’s investment in its online presence over such an extended period has really paid off (it charts at number one in organic search and web searches deliver 20 – 30 new business leads per month), but it wanted to maintain control of its own website and domain name, despite its franchisor status, through the adoption of a centrally controlled approach to SEO.
It’s franchisees, or licensees, were being bombarded with cut price offers from rival SEO firms, and were confused as to the quality and integrity of these “experts”. Engagement of any one by a licensee could have compromised the organic search status of the company as a whole.
The HR Dept approached All Things Web and asked the team to develop an offer which could be tailored to its licensees, and would enhance their searchability without compromising the central integrity of the SEO and web marketing work being conducted for the principal website.
All Thing Web’s small business entry level offer was ideal for The HR Dept’s licensees.
The offer allows licensees to understand what they should be considering and prioritising when optimising their web presence. It consists of:
- a monthly hour of phone or email support and advice
- a monthly ranking report showing the business’ position in the search rankings using five keywords and tracking against a major competitor
- a monthly analytics summary tracking the business’ performance against its goals
- a monthly newsletter containing tips and expert advice
- free guides on subjects including how to use social media for your business
- access to a trusted and pre qualified supplier network able to give advice on complementary aspects of marketing including web design, photography and PR
- and a discount on additional services from All Thing Web
The HR Dept has communicated the new package to licensees through email alerts, an article in the company’s internal newsletter, and during visits and business development updates, and so far, the response has been positive.
“Being able to offer our licensees a pre-qualified, tailored and appropriately scaled offer makes them less vulnerable to the charlatans in this particular sector of the marketplace. More importantly, it allows us as the franchisor to preserve the integrity of our online presence and approach to SEO, while giving our licensees the freedom to make an additional investment in their business’s lead generation,” says The HR Dept’s General Manager, Tom Doherty.
“We expect a good take up of the package among our forward thinking licensees, and we’re confident that their investment will pay off in the same way that ours has.”
For more information about the HR Services provided by the HR Dept visit their website
To find out how All Things Web® could help to grow your Franchise and help support your individual franchisees build their local businesses online contact us on 01793 766040.